- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/4 kent pumpkin
- 1 red onion
- 1 400g can chickpeas
- 1/3 cup coriander
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. rapadura sugar
- Olive Oil & Goat’s cheese to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place the quinoa in a saucepan. Add 2 cups of water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, cook for 15 minutes or until the water has been absorbed. Set aside.
- Slice the pumpkin into thin wedges. Arrange on the baking tray. Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and place in the oven for 15mins.
- Remove tray from the oven, add the onion and remaining olive oil. Return to the oven for a further 15mins OR until pumpkin is tender.
- Once complete, add drained chickpeas, finely chopped coriander, white wine vinegar, sugar and goat’s cheese to a small bowl. Toss to combine.
- Arrange pumpkin on a serving plate, top with remaining ingredients and a drizzle of olive oil before serving.