A tasty variation on a traditional favourite. This Roast Pumpkin Hummus is one to keep in rotation.
- 250g pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, roasted (optional)
- 400g chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. chilli powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread diced pumpkin and garlic (if using) evenly across the base of the baking tray and place in the oven for 25 minutes until golden.
- Once pumpkin has been cooked, place remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined. Use extra olive oil to reach desired consistency. Pop in a small bowl and serve with vegetable crudites or on a piece of toast with poached eggs in the morning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Dairy Free, Gluten Free