One of my favourite dishes – sweet, light and perfect for a balmy summer night.
- 8 Soft shell tortillas (See notes)
- 500 g mild tasting white fish
- 2 tbsp. Mexican seasoning (see notes)
- 1/8 red cabbage, shredded
- 2 large mangoes, peeled, seed removed, diced
- 1 medium red capsicum, core removed, diced
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped finely
- 1 tsp. chilli flakes (more if you like it spicy)
- 2 avocados, shell and seed removed
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 –2 large limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp. natural greek or coconut yoghurt (dairy free)
- In a large fry pan, cook fish. Add mexican seasoning (if using white fish; if using salmon, avoid).
- In a large bowl, combine all of the mango salsa ingredients. Gently toss to mix all the ingredients. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combing all of the avocado "crema" ingredients, mashing together until smooth. Set aside.
- Assemble your tacos: add one tortilla, 2-3 tbsp. fish, top with red cabbage, mango salsa, and avocado crema.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Dairy Free, Gluten Free