The perfect accompaniment to any Mexican dish.
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. natural coconut yoghurt (I use Coyo)
- 2 tbsp. Dijion mustard
- 10 Sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp. honey or rice malt syrup ((optional))
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pop all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. To reach your desired consistency, add extra extra virgin olive if required.
- Pour into an airtight container and store in the fridge.
- Category: Condiments, Dairy Free, gluten free
- Cuisine: Mexican