Watching my husband’s football game from the couch this afternoon and decided I would treat myself to one of my latest obsessions: nutritious Chocolate Buckwheat Crackles! You can thank me later 🙂 These delicious treats are rich in nutrients and contain absolutely no nasties. The best bit? Because they are full of real foods, you can actually stop at 1 (OK, maybe 2).
Chocolate Buckwheat Crackles
Quick and simple real food treats that will leave your not only nourished but completely satisfied.
- 2 generous tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 generous tbsp. cacao powder
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 2 fresh dates
- 1/4 cup Loving Earth activated buckinis (plain)
- Place coconut oil, cacao powder, cashews and dates in a food processor until well combined.
- Using a spoon, stir through 1/4 cup “buckinis” (plain).
- Using a mini muffin baking tray as a “mould”, divide the mixture up between the cases. Pop the tray in the freezer for approximately 20 mins to set…