By using Almond Meal, these cookies are 100% gluten free. They are also free from dairy (depending on which chocolate you use) and any refined sugar. What’s not to love?
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp of Honey/Maple Syrup/Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of almond milk (more if mixture is too dry)
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 40g of dark chocolate, chopped into tiny pieces
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball, transfer onto baking paper and flatten ever so slightly to resemble a cookie shape. Repeat until mixture is finished, spacing cookies at least 3cm apart on the baking tray.
- Place tray of cookies in the oven for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool before serving.
Looking to find out more information about the ingredients I have selected? All you have to do is just follow these links: