Not so long ago I asked my sister to recipe test these ‘Taste like ‘Snickers’ Balls for me. She accepted the challenge and I didn’t expect to hear from her for a few days. At 9.45pm that very same night, I get a call from her. I immediately thought something was wrong (she never calls me that late). I answered the phone in a mild state of panic and before I could even get a word in, (with a mouthful of ‘Taste like Snickers Ball’) she says “Oh my god!!! These ‘Snickers’ balls have changed my life!!!” and we burst into laughter.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! xxPrint
Taste like ‘Snickers’ Balls
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 14 1x
- 5 fresh medjool dates, . . . . (pitted)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (unsalted)
- 2 handfuls of cashews or pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 generous grind of Himalayan rock salt
- Dessicated coconut for rolling ((optional))
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
- Using damp hands, take a generous teaspoon of mixture and roll them into balls. Place them onto the baking tray as you go. You can enjoy these as they are or role in desiccated coconut before setting.
- Once all mixture has been used up, place the balls into the fridge (1hr) or freezer (15mins) to set before eating.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes