Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing – sounds interesting right? Well stick with me.
Why Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar has a number of health benefits (all of which you can read about here). However, I’ve noticed that so many of my clients struggle to incorporate ACV into their everyday lives. As such, I’ve decided to share my favourite apple cider vinegar salad dressing recipes (probably the easiest & tastiest way to incorporate ACV ever).
NOTE: I’m well aware I should probably get more creative with the names of these dressings 😉 Send all naming suggestions via the comment box below 🙂
- 1 Garlic clove, minced optional
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijoin mustard
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Raw honey for sweetness optional
Combine all ingredients in a food processor (or glass jar if you're not using garlic) and shake well until combined.
For best results allow to sit in the jar for 30 minutes or more before serving. Store left-overs in the refrigerator.
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. honey optional
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or glass jar. Stir/shake well until combined.
For best results allow to sit 30 minutes before serving. Store left-overs in a glass jar in the fridge. Shake well before use.
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Fresh Chopped Herbs (Dill, Basil, Parsley, Coriander, Mint or Thyme)
- 1 pinch Sea Salt to taste
Combine all ingredients in a small jar or small bowl. Stir/shake to combine.
For best results allow the dressing to sit for 30 minutes before serving.
Store left-overs in the fridge.
Dried herbs will also work, just use 1-2 teaspoons instead.
- 1 small avocado, peeled and seed removed
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp sea salt
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until combined.
Store in the fridge in a small glass jar for 1-2 days. Shake well before using.